|Additional Pendant Light Options
Note: Your final light fixture price will vary (up or down) depending on the components required below.
- Light Source
Globe Options (Globe Finishes include: clear, frosted, prismatic; Globe Shapes include:extended globe, opal ball, textured teardrop or tapered):Other Accessories Including:
- Incandescent: 100W-200W range.
- CF (Compact Flourescent): 26,32 or 42W with integrated or remote ballasts.
- HID (Metal Hallide or High Pressure Sodium; 35,50, 70 and 100W with integrated or remote ballasts.
- Guards, and
Additional Product Details Include:
- Lamp Holders: Accommodates Incandescent medium base porcelain socket, copper shell with nicked plate, rated 250V, 660W. Compact Fluorescent 4 pin heat resistant thermoplastic socket accommodates 26/32W (Gx24q-3 base) and 42W (Gx24q-4 base). Twist lock design provides for vibration and earthquake resistance, rated 75W, 600V. High Intensity Discharge (H.I.D.) medium base, 4KV pulse start socket, rated 660W/600V.
- Shade/Reflector Construction: Spun from heavy gauge 1100-0 aluminum, ranging in thickness from .050 to .125. Galvanized is from 20 gauge sheets. Copper is spun from .040 gauge and 110 soft alloy.
- Included Wiring: Fixtures are pre-wired with 48” or 96” leads.
- Finish Process: Five stage pretreatment process, coated with a lead free TGI C polyester powder coat finish. White is standard inside reflectors, Except #49-Galvanized, #62-Arnodized Bronze and #63-Iron Rust, Unless specified. Custom colors and Marine are available upon request.