|Availability||Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.|
|Arm Dimensions||25.25" W x 30" H|
|Shade Dimensions||12" Diameter, 12" Height|
|Max Wattage||Incandescent Bulbs: 200W
Florescent Compact : 26, 32 or 42W*
HID (MH and HPS): 35, 50, 70 or 100W*
Call 888-320-0628 for ballast options
Arm Dimensions: 25.25" W x 30" H ;90 degree rise
Shade Dimensions: 12" Diameter, 12" Height
Installation Instructions For Mounting Shade With Arm Mount
- Disconnect power at main electrical box, prior to installation.
- Verify that wires from shade are long enough for arm provided.
- Feed lead wires through arm and thread shade onto arm.
- Insert small gasket into wall plate. Place arm into wall plate and tighten set screws. Set large gasket in place.
- Make wiring connections according to local and national codes.
- Attach wall plate with arm assembly to junction box.
- With wall plate mounted, loosen set screws and adjust arm to correct position. After adjusted, place arm in wall plate firmly and tighten set screws.
- Use generic sealant to prevent water entry.
Important - End of arm must be square and compress gasket adequately to provide wet location.